Saturday, March 24, 2012

Frustrated beyond belief

When we moved into this house, we discovered that
we weren't able to get free to air tv as the house
is in the bottom of a gully.

So we had Austar installed, thinking we could get FTA tv through
that, like we had in Tasmania and in WA

wrong wrong wrong

so at great expense we had to have a VAST satellite TV box installed
which has caused us more grief than happiness

Just before we went away it dropped out and took the Austar out with it
we managed to get the austar back and eventually the tv man got us our
free to air tv back again.

Well its done it again & it took the austar out with it, I managed to
get the austar back to keep the kids happy
but do you think I can get the VAST back...

not a chance.

I have rung the VAST installer, who isn't answering his phone
and VAST don't have a help line not do they have
a troubleshooting section on their website

now I am at a loss and very p**sed off

 its the final episode of Homeland tomorrow night
and I am going to miss it, in fact we will have no free to air until
the tv man decides to call us back and come and fix it, which knowing
him could take weeks

The upside is, the new house has no such issues

we will have constant free to air, no VAST to fight with
and I can't wait.

Technology who would have it





2 comments:

  1. bugger!!! Is there no consumer affairs programme you can make contact with about it all? I hope in your message to the man you teld him there will be no money while no service in your biggest pi**ed of voice.
    Get a friend to record the programme for you xx
    hugs - Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can catch up on the full episode on homeland on the internet here http://ten.com.au/watch-tv-episodes-online.htm Good luck.

    ReplyDelete