Thursday, March 8, 2012

Surfs Up

& its raining again

 the naughty puppy is loving it, he is  inside today!

I had to get a few things from the supermarket, so I took my camera
and drove to 'our' beach, a 300m walk from our house

this is what I found

no beach left, we walk the naughty puppy here each day
(if its not raining) and I watched the waves wash over
the embankment taking dirt back with it.


this is where we take the girlies swimming, usually its very calm and protected
and hubby dives around that rock thats poking out


then I went to Aislings Beach

the surfs up




another of hubbys dive spots


no beach at Aislings today either


I am heading to my sewing room today to finish my New York Beauty blocks

then sew some more Granny Squares.

Hubby is going to help me load my Pies and Tarts onto Frank at
lunchtime, I would like to make a start on that today too.

luckily it is PERFECT SEWING weather :)


1 comment: