It's off to old house I go, today is cleaning day, well the bathrooms, kitchen cupboards and downstairs. We have done upstairs YAY.
In a dispute over our bond with our ex landlord, we broke our lease to move here, she has gone to contract to sell the house and now is refusing to give us our bond. To us we are being punished unfairly as she won't put tenants in it due to the sale so this afternoon I am ringing the residential tenants place for some advice.
Girlies are back at school today YAY and I have even done some sewing and have a little bit more quilting to do, binding on and as soon as I have the Internet back will share (hopefully today)
Henrycat is loving it here, at night he will willingly come and sleep on my lap after 5 years of refusing too.
Back soon I hope :)
No comments:
Post a Comment