Saturday, April 14, 2012

So much going on

 its just so overwhelming and I am doing
everything I can to avoid doing what I 
need to do!

I have packed 1 room and the linen cupboard
tomorrow I am cleaning out the kitchen and I really
need a couple of hours at my sewing machine to finish of a
swap project.

I have until Thursday to get uber organised.....

I really hate moving, especially when I have to pack the house myself.

Miss Emma has her very first soccer game tomorrow
we went and got her boots, shorts, socks and
shin pads this morning.

Her game is in Merimbula so its an early start out the door
by 8:55 at the latest.

Then home to boxes........

My mama is finally home after a week in hospital
3 blood transfusions, daily radiation and 7 days
of IV antibiotics have her back on her feet.

She has 2 days left of radiation then a couple of weeks
break before she starts the 'big' chemo .

Thank you all for the well wishes for my mama

I really appreciated them all xxx




2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate - where are you moving too?? Happy packing!! Lovely photos on your blog too! Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One foot after the other... you will get there...
    Hugs for Mum!

    ReplyDelete