Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NYB progress

Last week I stuffed one of the New York Beauty blocks
really stuffed it

so I asked DH to print me off another copy and then discovered
that the original blocks had all been printed the WRONG SIZE
they were to small.

After thinking about it ALL NIGHT I decided to redo all
the blocks I had done the correct size

ta da the correct size blocks






This one is now complete with 4 blocks


This means I am up to date and ready to sew this weeks blocks, and my
stash of Batiks is shrinking quickly

I got back into my Hexagon centres last night, still have the final 25 to
sew together but the end is in sight.
and today I got some happy mail

Season 2 of Lark Rise


Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my last post.
we LOVE skype and so does she lol

and its only 15 days til we get the keys &
19 days until the removalists arrive :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW those blocks look groovy!

    YAY count down for the next house... with a view to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blocks,you are very clever.xx

    ReplyDelete