Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Little Quilts

I had my final machine sewing session in this house today

I managed to get both my little quilts quilted.

Little Red Schoolhouse


finished size 16"x16"

Prairie Baskets


finished size 17"x17"

I am going to use Prairie Baskets on the hutch under the
fruit bowl and Little Red Schoolhouse is going to hang on
the wall in my new sewing room.

We got the keys today
so exciting, it all starts tomorrow
fingers crossed the rain holds off
latest weather update is

40-80mm....

and some not so good quality photo's (taken on my
iphone) of my new sewing room
and what I get to look at everyday, today the weather is crappy
so you will have to visualise blue skies

looking into where my sewing cabinet will sit, to the left will
be my cutting table and the wall you see will have my
design wall, there are bifold doors, so when we have
visitors I will just pull them shut


and the to die for view, I can see myself getting very distracted
sitting at this window, the master bedroom, living room and
Emma and Imogens room all get this view out of their
windows.



to the right of the pic is the vege garden, we will eventually be building a chook
pen in the opposite corner. Can't wait to actually move in and
call it home :)

1 comment: