Thursday, April 5, 2012

Needing prayers and positive thoughts

My mama has been admitted to hospital they think she has pneumonia, we need all the prayers and positive thoughts we can get right now as she really doesn't need this

I desperately wish I was there, I think a trip home will be happening sooner rather than later now

7 comments:

  1. I will keep your Mum in my thoughts, take care... Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have my prayers as well,stay safe mum.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for both your mum and for you. It's difficult living away from loved ones. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Miss Kate, sending you strength and lots of love. Praying your Mum finds lots of deeply hidden strength to fight this. She is in the best place to be cared for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no kate...so sorry to hear that.....thinking of you mate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and your mum sweetie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete