and there is a good chance it will be my only finish
for April due to moving house
Hubby bought home the latest Homespun magazine on Saturday
on the cover was a gorgeous sewing machine cover
that I knew I needed to have.
Yesterday I made the time to sit and sew
but thanks to my iron (big scorch mark that will teach me for keeping
the old iron for sewing), the design has changed just a little
bit
Ta Da, one very snug fitting sewing machine cover
isn't it cute, I am really happy with it.
Today I am working on a swap item, I need to get it made
before the weekend, so I can concentrate on the immense
task of packing the house, with the kids here......
roll on the evening of the 21st, we will be happily living
in the house on the hill.
oh you made that already miss kate...I loved that too....go you!
ReplyDelete