Friday, July 20, 2012

We had a win

Finally the powers that be have decided that
they will install a wood heater for us,

I have picked the one I want, dh has organised quotes
to purchase and install said wood heater, but now we
wait for someone to pull out their finger and make it happen.

Its been 1 week since the gas heater died, 1 very cold week
as dh left for work I told him to ring the heater supplier
and book the installers, especially if he wants me to 
'get off his case' 

As I reminded him he sits in his office with his heater on
while I sit in a freezing cold house and it is freezing
in here the temp gauge doesn't get about 14 most days

He had better come home with a day and time at lunchtime
or there might just be a minor major tanty being had
tonight.

So what heater did I choose

this one


doesn't that look lovely and warm, now we just need it to actually
be in the house keeping me lovely and warm!

Not much sewing happening here, I did a tiny bit of foundation piecing 
yesterday and now have 2 more little blocks to FP then I can get the
little quilt together and finished. I did stitch some reindeer legs
down on my Friends For Christmas, block 5, and I made a mess
trying to pick fabric for some little quilts which I still haven't done :)

We have friends coming for dinner tonight, and Miss E has a 
birthday sleepover tomorrow night, and at some stage we are 
heading bush to collect some firewood.

Hopefully I will get some stitching in........






1 comment:

  1. I do hope your heater is in soon. My husband is a wood seller.I could not live with out my heater.

    ReplyDelete