I have been checking the recipent of my stitchers' angel swap blog to see if she has received it for weeks it seems and I don't think she has gotten it, and she hasn't replied to my emails but then I haven't received my stitchers' angel goodies either.....and I have been checking my SSCS to see if it has arrived and no luck there either,it should be there this week I posted it on the 21 /11 and it went to the USA. Should I sit tight a few more days or start asking Australia Post some questions???? and should I email the person who was sending to me in the stitchers' angel swap with a please explain or leave it???
Anyhoo
The tree skirt is almost done I have approx 20 more inches of binding to be sewn down YIPPEE
will get back to it as soon as I hit 'publish post'
Have to get it done I am detiremined to go to bed with it around the tree TONIGHT!
only 15 more big sleeps according to the girlies until gumdrops and frumpa arrive we are very very excited but dh is not so excited lol
Hello Kate, I think the best course of action would be to contact the person who organised the swaps and see if they know what is happening. They can also contact the people concerned on your behalf. Hope everything turns up where it's meant to be soon.
ReplyDelete