spent the day working on mums present and I am pleased to report that the quilting is done. I just need to locate the pattern oops and cut the binding strips sew them on, hand sew them down and then I can wrap it up literally lol
The rest of the week is looking busy for me
Wednesday the littlest girlie and I are making chocolate balls for the teachers and I need to do the journal covers too
Thursday I am going to my LPS to take some photos for their website and I need to set up a blog for the shop well I have it set up I just need to photos and a spiel from Deb, then I am getting a long overdue haircut and Thursday night we have the local Christmas parade
Friday is dancing for the littlest girlie and maybe lunch with daddy if he behaves himself lol
Saturday is dancing rehearsal for the littlest girlie then Saturday night is concert night and dh has his work Christmas party
Sunday we have the kids Christmas party for dh's work then it all starts again on Monday but next week is a good week because on Thursday my mummy and daddy arrive for Christmas and I can't wait.
Only 5 more days of school for this year YIPPEE 2 months of sleep ins for me :)
no photo's today but there will be tomorrow
I hope you have had a great day :)
PS Amanda and Sue could you lovely ladies please email me your postal addresses again my email crashed and I have lost them :( (I hate technology at times)
No comments:
Post a Comment