Monday, December 15, 2008

mmmmm........pudddings

It was so hard not to 'test' one of these little puddings, you know the 'test' where you try just one to make sure its OK lol.



I made them for the girlie's end of year break up party. Today they also took in Miss G's presents, a journal and cover, a box of chocolate balls and a little book called 'Great Teachers make all the difference'.

Tomorrow the littlest girlie will take in her gifts for Mrs M, Mrs W and Mrs B.

Tomorrow is also the last day of school for this year :eek: February seems so far away.

I have printed out the 2nd block for the red delicious BOM and pick up a couple of deeper reds and I am hoping to get started tonight I need some night time sewing to do.

Only 3 more sleeps :)

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment