for another year!
We had a fabulous Christmas day with great company, good food and good Bacardi lol
the girlie's were all spoilt with lots of clothes, bikes and scooters, Cd's and DVDs, babies and a pram (the babies are known as Pinkie Pie and Bubbles lol) and we were all in bed by 10pm absolutely exhausted.
Boxing day was very quiet we all just pottered around and ate leftovers and went to a friends for a BBQ dinner.
Yesterday we had to face the supermarket which was a bit scary lol and had friends over for dinner.
Today the girlie's and grandma and grandpa went on the port bus tour and then we went to the museum which was great, had a coffee at the jetty and came home to relax followed by a game of canasta which mum and I lost....
Tomorrow (Monday) I have 3 loud boys here for the day which will be very interesting.
But I have been busy working on girlie # 2's Little Bluebirds quilt, I am up to block 3 and nearly have all the needle turn applique done yay :) only 4 more to go lol
so we have been busy.
Santa was very good to me I received Pandora Beads, earrings and a voucher to the LPS which will be fun to spend.
I hope you have all enjoyed the break. My parents leave on Friday.......I am going to miss them when they go especially as I haven't had to do the washing or the ironing once since they have been here.
Have some photos to share as soon as I load them onto the computer, maybe tomorrow I'll get that little job done.
Have a great week
hey kate
ReplyDeletewas lovely to hear from you - i didn't realise you were back blogging and last i knew you'd just moved back down to tassie, so not sure what the heck you're doing in remote wa?!!
glad you had a lovely christmas though and hope that all is well in your world.
suz