Monday, December 15, 2008

Photo Overload

Lots been happening here.

Last night (Sat) we had girlie # 3's dancing concert she was too cute I can't wait to get the dvd so she can see herself on stage, she told me she couldn't see me and she was looking lol.

Today (Sun) we had the kids christmas party at dh's work, They had a jumping castle and face painting and food and drinks and Santa came too and all the kids got a lolly bag :)

and finally Mum's Christmas present is finished, and here it is. My parents arrive in 4 more big sleeps soooooo exciting :) :) :)









The finished journal covers, I LOVE the black dragonfly fabric, it was new into the shop on Wednesday and I HAD to have some.







Inside Mrs M's journal cover




Inside Miss G's journal cover.






Girlie # 3 as a puppy dog! She is a scooby doo fan lol she's a pretty cute puppy though :)








Girlie # 1 stuggled through today she was tired and a bit emotional and a bit crabby but she is still a gorgoeus Christmas bunny :)





I hope you had a great weekend :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, your bed runner looks great, I'm sure your mum will be thrilled. It sounds as if your children had fun at the Christmas party - I used to hate them!

    ReplyDelete