We have put the Christmas Tree up , the girlie's did all the decorating and actually managed to use EVERY SINGLE decoration we own lol. I think they did an awesome job.

My personal favourite part of the tree is this

The 'heavily' decorated with balls side, I'll have to try and get a picture of it from outside.
and my tree skirt is almost ready for quilting I just need some more 505 fabric adhesive tomorrow, I ran out as I started to put the top on :( plus I need to do the binding which I am still 100% confused about lol. SO that means I should be working on the bed runner.

Tonight we have the girlie's school concert, will have to make sure I take the camera, girlie # 1 is a shepherd and to our amazement girlie # 2 has found her singing voice and she is in the choir and if you knew this girlie you'd be amazed too, and girlie # 3 gets to sit on her daddy's knee and watch.
I hope you all have had a fabulous day :)
whats your problem with the binding..........the tree skirt looks great.........
ReplyDeleteDec 1 - so lovely to see your tree taking pride of place!
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline!
Your tree looks fantastic and so does the skirt...
ReplyDelete