Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I popped out to Esme's this morning as I needed to get some fabric to bind My Gardeners' Journal quilt and while I was there I found something else, which just made my day.

And I have basted a secret squirrel project that I NEED TO DO TODAY to get it in the mail by Thursday, my sewing has taking a backseat due to the issues in my personal life.

So 1st up the binding fabric



and 2nd is my exciting find, I can't wait for the next SAL to get going


so I have the pattern book and the threads  I am so READY for March

and lastly a sneak at my secret squirrel project


told you it was only a sneak peak, this is the backing fabric......


although I do need to make a trip to the hardware shop for more anti cat in pots stuff, I am guessing the citronella smell has faded enough for Harry to hop back in............

and a puppy update, he is having an ear flush at night and then antibiotic cream in the morning, we have a repeat for his antibiotic cream as its an ongoing issue with him. Its that or an uber expensive operation with no guarantee it will be successful

cream I can afford, operation I can't...........

I hope you have a productive day as I am trying to have :)

As of 4pm, the quilting on the secret squirrel project is done, the binding has
bee sewn on

and

the binding is also on my Gardeners Journal quilt

guess I'll start stitching them down tonight
th ironing basket can wait until tomorrow

and the digging, well I have no idea WHERE to dig first
so thats on hold until the 'camera man' arrives tomorrow

lol

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo you got the book already.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your dots. Have ordered the book off Shiree and already have the threads.
    How's the digging going?
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the book at the weekend also Kate. Love your Gardeners Journal fabric and also love your secret squirrel fabric too, scrummy.

    ReplyDelete