Thursday, December 9, 2010

Only a little bit off

with the measurements of WHERE the pipe was to be found, they were
 only off by 20cms and to the left lol


at the end of the pole where the small white patch was where the plumber said
the pipe was

in actual fact the pipe was here



a fair way off the white pipe

anyway the trench is dug the plumber will be back tomorrow
weather permitting

and I had a great find today I have wanted a garland for sooooo long
I have been to every department store in town looking

today I went to a shop on High Street and found it. So I bought it, hung it
decorated it and

ta da


a christmas garland for the mantlepiece

now I am feeling festive :)

and I got my missing button phew

Hope you had a good find today

2 comments:

  1. My good find wasn't so good. It's 16 degrees fahrenheit outside and my furnace is blowing cold air. A call to the plumber was an answering machine saying "leave a message". My bedroom is 58 degrees and I don't want to take my clothes off long enough to get a shower. Hopefully yours and my tomorrows will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipping heck, you dug that lot?? gosh you're a machine woamn. Love the wee garland, I bought a couple quite a few years ago to do just what you have but as my Xmas tree is thinning our I have put the galand on there to make it look a bit fuller - sort of a toupee for the tree, LOL

    ReplyDelete