Monday, December 27, 2010

SSCS and other stuff

On Christmas day after the girlies had done the present thing, I had showered and was about to head into the kitchen, I comment to man of the house that I hadn't received ANY sewing goodies......then the penny dropped in my bedroom was a box of goodies that I have received for Chookyblues Secret Santa Christmas Swap, I raced in to the bedroom and grabbed the box and here is what was hiding inside


a sewing machine mat, and I have been meaning to make
one for so long just never got around to it


Some quilt patterns and a cross stitch bookmark


scissors, a scissor fob and a thimble holder thingie


a covered tape measure


a pincushion which I guessed what it was as I stabbed myself
with the pins when I was opening it lol


and here they all are together.

Thank you so much Miche'le

I Loved it all :)

and onto the other stuff



meet Ralph the rooster from Miss E


Orinoco the Owl from Miss I


and Percival the penguin from Miss S


our christmas tree BEFORE the girlies got to it



and Miss I with her Bitty Button doll

now toI need prepare myself and my liver for New Years Eve lol


4 comments:

  1. can't believe you nearly forgot about the SSCS...........lol.......Miche'le sent a wonderful set of sewing supplies.........enjoy.........

    thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you like the goodies Kate. Gosh how I miss having little ones in the house at Xmas, it's not quite the same with just oneself and DH, especially when he is 2nd cousin to the Xmas Gringe, really.
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Kate, you so make me smile and I am so happy to hear a smile in your voice. Miche'le's goodies are yummy. She makes the most lovely things.
    Keep smiling, big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise - gorgeous gifts. Kylie

    ReplyDelete