Friday, December 3, 2010

Stuff

Wednesday after school the girlies
put up the Christmas tree


we went for red and gold theme this year
although we do have a silver wreath on the front door lol



an I was amazed at what you can now
buy at Woolies lol

no not really just Henry cat having a
rest in a shopping bag


and the shitty part of my life at the moment.
see how the pipes is under the steps
and the orange plastic above the pipe
was the previous house owners method
of fixing it.........

thank you to them lol

So I am home this morning waiting for the plumber to arrive
to hopefully tell me it will be an
easy fix, and fingers crossed please
I don't have to destroy the steps or
dig up my gorgeous garden so it can be fixed

ex dh told me and I will quote him
'just get them to fix it and WE will worry about the
bill later....'
I quickly reminded him that there was no

WE

and I would happily
send him half the bill

ARRRRRRRRRRRGH

oooh plumber just rang and he is on his way

YIPPEE


No comments:

Post a Comment