Sunday, December 19, 2010

I've been stitching

In my Garden, in random order




Down in the Garden by Leanne Beasly

block 1



and I am working on Block 2


and my girlies

Miss I


Miss S



Miss E


and the handsome boys

Harry Vincent


Henry cat


and finally a terrible shot of
Grandmas crystal cabinet

all the Jasper Blue wedgewood was her's

and the dolly on the bottom shelf has been handed down
through Mums family for ever, I just need to decide

WHO

gets her next.




2 comments:

  1. Aw Kate, those girls are so adorable and all so alike. Abit like you I think. Nice to see you stitching and keeping occupied sweetie, how are you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate - cute piccy heading!

    I know the Mr S you are talking about - my sister used to flat with his wife at uni days... small world.

    You will not believe but I have EXACTLY the same china cabinet as you which was made by my grandfather (apparently). It looks JUST like yours - but I had a wooden back as you have glass and our front lock may be a bit different. spooky. Mine is in safe storage for the moment as I worry about the glass been broken with a little one around...

    Keep well...

    ReplyDelete