Monday, December 13, 2010

Currently

We are awaiting the plumber......

we have dug the whole garden bed out, removed the tree ferns, demolished half a step

and for what you ask

NOTHING..... NADA.... ZIP

Our sewer junction is missing, we have NO IDEA where it is hiding so today we work on plan D

which involves the pumber, lots of pipes and HIM sweating under the house.

We just need him to arrive and agree to do it.

because I am not demolishing the rest of the steps to find the stupid junction that is not there........

the plan is to re-route  the plumbing under the house TODAY

because if we do it the plumbers way I will have no yard, no steps and still no junction  lol,

I have to laugh because if I don't laugh I will probably start doing the ugly cry lol

Hope you have had a better weekend than we have had.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dear, sounds like it's snowballing. Re-routing sounds like the best and quickest option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flippin heck, I thought that camera thingy was meant to tell you what you needed and where you needed it and exactly (or close to) where to dig. Get the mascara out and start flapping the eyelashes, he might reduce the bill for you sweetie.
    keep laughing, hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep calm and carry on (as you say) Miss Kate. What a bugger though, the last thing you want is a lot of digging in your yard. Thank goodness for your Dad.

    ReplyDelete