Well I get to spend the weekend pulling down a retaining wall and digging out garden beds to find the pipe.
Because the sewage pipe that runs from the corner of the house to where it is broken (which we found)has been cracked.
What are my thoughts on the matter
Shit, shit, shit lol
luckily I know when I see dad this afternoon he will offer to come and help me find the offending pipe
Phew.
Once the damaged section is found the plumber will then take it out and replace it with a pvc pipe.
The joys of owning a house built 70 years ago where they used clay pipes.
Has to be cheaper for me if I 'excavate' the area instead of the plumber.
wonder where his next holiday will be lol
What a crappy job, LOL. I'm sorry that was really lame but I just couldn't help myself. Well, at least with you doing this job you're not going to be in the shit at Xmas -LOL<LOL<LOL< yeah I know - pathetic, I'm sorry.
ReplyDeletehugs
Miche'le
Oh dear, that's how our dramas began. I hope your sewer problems doesn't escalate into a big expensive problem, not what you need just before xmas!
ReplyDelete