Saturday, December 4, 2010

De Bunked

that is what has happened to Miss S and Miss I, they have been de bunked.....

their room has much less space for their mess to take over, not that THEY ever made a mess lol

makes it soooooo much easier to change the sheet's now instead of having to wrangle the matrress on the top bunk I can do it from floor level lol.



1st I have to take Miss S to orchestra practice as its her final concert tonight and much to Miss I and Miss E's disgust they have to come too. After that we have to collect Miss I who is on a 'lunch date' with her bestie from school lol, then I guess its home to finish all the bedding that needs to be washed and dried until we have to go out tonight.

Hmmm the plumbing issue, well we have a 'camera man' coming Tuesday to locate exactly WHERE the leak is then once we know we will mark the spot, then Thursday Dad and I will start digging to try and lower the cost of the repair, then they will return to fix it.

I know that all the plumbing inside the house was replaced when it was renovated in the early 2000, so that is a big weight of my mind because I don't need the HUGE bill I could have been facing. Instd I am just going to get a semi huge bill lol.

and to top it off the dog's allergy is playing up and he is off to the vet tomorrow to see what we need to do. Like I need that too.

Oh the joy of it all

and to top it all off its been sooooo hot today 27 degrees apparently but a dry heat........

so poor Harry has spent his day looking for cool spots to rest like here


under the coffee table in line with the breeze, Henry has spent his day on the dining table in the cross breeze, but hunger pangs called him before I got a photo of him spread out.



No comments:

Post a Comment