Thursday, January 6, 2011

And we are off again

but only for the day

PHEW

but I m excited because I am off to pick up 2 treasures I found on the weekend, while man of the house is other wise occupied.

I promise PHOTOS are coming :)

otherwise we have been busy in the garden now that the trench has been filled in I have been busy planting it out, I have been planting vegies and herbs and stuff in amongst the big garden bed, just need to keep the doggie OFF the tomatoes, we barricaded the herbs in as they have been planted where he likes to sleep and launch himself into the backyard..........

and I have been stitching up a storm, I am on the block 4 of Down in the Garden, with block 5 traced and ready to go and that means I am now only 2 behind.........

Progress all the way :)

Photos to come soon I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment