its raining here, not a solid downpour but constant drizzle.
Nothing comapred to what Queensland and now Victoria are facing
Nothing comapred to what Queensland and now Victoria are facing
Parts of Tasmania are flooding and roads are closed, but for my family to be flooded in we would need a flood of biblical proportions. We are safe up on the hill.
there has been alot of Connect 4 and Uno being played and today we
have some new DVD's to watch
and
it's perfect stitching weather.
have some new DVD's to watch
and
it's perfect stitching weather.
this block of Down in the Garden just needs the verse stitched and the flower centres done
then I will move onto Block 6, which means I will be caught up
with this BOM :) as block 7 will go in the mail on the 17th of this month.
Don't forget my Flood Auction item, details and your bids can be found/made here
please bid, all money goes directly to Queensland.
and I have to say I am so proud of my parents
My dad is getting ready to head to where-ever the Red Cross need him,
they contacted him yesterday
mum will be off as soon as she has made a full recovery from
her fall.
Thats means we have her home for another 2 weeks.
which I am very happy about.
My biggest baby arrives in 1 week and 1 day
I can't wait to see him, and the girlies will be sooooooo
excited to see him, as we haven't seen him since September 2008......
Stay safe, stay dry and remember to bid on the many auctions that are
happening in blogland.
Hi Kate,
ReplyDeleteI agree it has been perfect stitching weather. For sure nothing like poor Queensland have had though. Here at Wivenhoe we even had the road closed down at River Road because of the Emu River filling up quite a fair bit! but as you say we would need a flood of biblical proportions to be flooded.
Your stitching looks great :)