Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bad mama moment

but bloody hell that felt great.

ds arrived on Saturday night, so did 'princess'

'princess' is a demanding, spoilt little girl who has my son WRAPPED tightly around her finger, to the point that I have spent a grand total of 45 minutes with him on his own.

Well I just lost it, told him exactly what I thought of his behaviour, told him I would not accept it anymore.

that I didn't fly him home to be ignored nor to have to pick up after him nor the princess.

and that didn't sit very well at all, he took 'it' and walked out.

So I am now about to drown my sorrows, well as soon as dh goes to the bottle shop for me and hopefully they wil spend very little time in my presence until next monday when they leave.

I know that I am probably over reacting but I haven't seen him for over 2 years, she sees him every day

3 comments:

  1. Definately NOT overreacting...
    Hopefully he wakes up for you before he goes up...

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit, I'd be doing the unhappy dance big time. Give the lazy cow a job to do, like digging up the sewer pipe just for the hell of it then you can get some time with DS and sort his brain out. You realise he's probably not thinking with his head eh?
    Chin up mama
    hugs
    Miche'le
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Honey you are not over reacting. I have one too..... I see my son as often as I go to the dentist - Too sad - Good on you for having the guts to vent. I hope he comes to his senses - He will only ever have 1 mum.

    Hugs - Fee X

    ReplyDelete