Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today

I found this in the newsagents when I went to get the paper


and out of it I have made



and



and



and all made from fabric in my stash :)

I need to make 2 more then I will make  a new
table runner for the dining table

and poor Henry has resorted to sleeping where ever he can in my
sewing room while ds and 'princess' are here



the couch is covered in their clothes and crap
so he has to sleep on a pile of quilts stacked on the
back of the couch.

Roll on Monday :)

I am off to Calico Crossroads tomorrow
for a stitching day and after the week
I have had so far I honestly can say

I CAN'T WAIT!

My plan is to get Block 6 of


finished so I can start block 7.



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy tomorrow!

    That will be a great table runner when all together.

    ReplyDelete