Thursday, January 6, 2011

Photo Overload

starting with New Years Eve




Can you guess where we stayed?????

Changes around the house


  A cantilever umbrella for the deck, it spins it tilts, we love it



the trench is gone and in its place are birch trees, azaleas, hellebore's, capsicums and chilli bushes
agapanthus and clivia's


the mess is gone from the path too, oh I forgot the herb garden photo


my new years eve purchases, a pattern for the girlie's room, needle threaders, 1/2 inch hexagon papers
and Melly's book Kaleidoscope



the skirt pattern was also a purchase from my NYE shop I got the fabric today and the binding clips too


an old bread tin (loving it)


can you guess whats in the box?????



Nope it wasn't Henry cat it was this little baby, in perfect condition
and it works





the diary I found in Latrobe, and I couldn't resist the old threads


I did make 1 other special purchase but forgot to take a photo.....

oops, will share tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. acSnap Miss Kate, I have that diary also. Your photos are great and show a happy family break. You sound happy, I'm so please sweet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a sewing machine find!

    Oh and the skirt pattern. I like fabric choices (wink).

    Great work outside. I also like the sound of that umbrella! Will keep it in mind when we look at our area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate,
    my name is also Kate! I'm from burnie Tasmania.
    I bought the same diary for my mum for Xmas! She too like you loves to make quilts!
    My mum also has a blog so I'll be telling her about ur great blog :)

    ReplyDelete