I am wondering what I have done to deserve the run of totally bad luck I have been having
first was the major plumbing issues
now its a leaky deck, we went to my parents for dinner last night, and sent the girlies off to bed when we arrived home, then the bunkers came back upstairs to say there was water all over their lamp table,
the big crack we came home to last year obviously didn't want to be water tight yesterday so it started to leak,
Today I have had a good portion on the deck ripped up, some waterproofing stuff painted on and tomorrow a leveler thingie will go on, not a new problem but one that has just progressed more and more which the man of the house has put off and put off.........until today and as I said to him, it was cheaper for it to happen now than when he is away because then I would have had to get a builder in to fix it and the girlies ceiling
he is due back at work this week (yay) so when he gets back in 7 weeks, we will be pulling out the bunkers ceiling and re plastering it........ and I can see lots and lots and lots of tiling being done outside very very soon.
Fun Fun Fun
then today I bought a new lamp, its a gorgeous lamp, a mother and child lamp
but
it has to go back on Monday because, when you turn the mother lamp on there is an instant stench of burning and a buzzing noise in the control box thingie.............the child lamp is fine though
so by my calculations that is my 3 and my luck should change now....
fingers crossed please
oh Kate! Sometimes it just seems to never end hey. Hope this is the last for a while...
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are crossed for you!
ReplyDelete