I go
here is Miss S's much longed for new quilt
well the quilt top
she loves it
well so she says lol
Miss I's quilt is on the cutting table some cut, the bulk
not.
Princess and ds are out, neither were impressed when
I started cleaning the house at
9am, and she was even unhappier when I told
them both to get their lazy ar*e's up (9:45) make the bed and
pick up their sh*t, so I could clean my sewing room.
Princess took herself and ds downstairs to Miss E's room where
she promptly put herself back to bed and made ds hold her
hand while she slept....
I personally want to slap her silly......
I just keep reminding myself its only until Monday morning
but with dh going back to work on the weekend, for princess
monday might never come.....
we are off to a bbq at Grandma's
to celebrate ds birthday which was yesterday
I have cooked chicken wings, made hamburgers, made cream puffs
just have a salad to make and we are good to go.
Girlies are happily playing and dh is putting some steps in down the backyard....
I am heading back into my sewing room to cut out
some more fabric for the next quilt and to watch some
more of The Good Wife.
Happy Australia Day
Sorry sweet, I'm sitting here smiling thinking to myself just slap the silly b*&(%, I would have.
ReplyDeletehang in there sweetie
hugs
Miche'le
Your wuilt looks great. The younger generation it's a worry to think they are our future.
ReplyDelete