Saturday, March 19, 2011

Its the Weekend

Yippee

So what are our plans for this weekend

Miss E is off to a birthday party this afternoon and
is staying the night

it will be so quiet without her, we have discovered that if you remove
one girlie for a night the silence is bliss, no arguing, no yelling at siblings,
no she said or she did or muuuuuuum lol
just peace, after we drop her off we need to visit the supermarket and then we
will visit Grandma and Grandpa for a little while

I am supposed to be going to the gym for Zumba this afternoon
but have woken up with the beginings of a head cold
so instead of gymimg it, I am going to just relax
and chill out and eat good food

I also plan on tracing out the 1st 3 blocks for the
Tis The Season stitch along, but I must complete my
1 lone missing block from In my garden before I
can start stitching them

I started to sew the borders on the other In my Garden blocks, on Wednesday
I have 3 more to border
then I can sew the bottom 2 rows together
but really need to get the last block done.

Tomorrow I am doing Balance at 10:30
then I plan on coming home and getting into the garden
need to tidy it up before dh arrives home on Tuesday

Miss E comes home after lunch tomorrow.

So that is our weekend plans, nothing terribly exciting happening
just a relaxing pottering kind of weekend.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, it sounds like a good weekend to me, I love just pottering and doing a bit of sewing.

    ReplyDelete