I did think about,
I even walked into my sewing room
then quickly walked back out.
I went to a Kimax class at the gym today
O.M.G it was awesome
me, a punching bag and as the instructor said
think of someone you don't like and smash it
lordy I smashed it lol
and she taught us the perfect move to break someones leg
if we ever need to,
apparently the only mark I would have
would be a small bruise on my shin.
Not that I am ever likely to need to do that lol but I
guess its good to be prepared
Had a rushed afternoon, girlies came home I played a quick
game of phone tag with a removalist
dropped the girlies to mums at 4pm for violin
raced back home to meet the removalist
who decided that he wanted to discuss Henrycat
I had to grab my phone and keys and just open the
front door at 5:25pm and made it very obvious
it was time to go.
He assures me now I have selected the to be store furniture/shed
that we will travel in only 1 container yay me lol. That has to lower the
cost, well I hope it does lol
We have our favourite movers rolling in for a quote on Friday
Lets hope its a huge improvement on the last one lol
I am off up the coast tomorrow to pick up dh, I have a pump class
Friday, Zumba on Saturday, Pump on Sunday followed by Balance
where tonight I learnt to do the hindu squat and 'the bird'
very tricky indeed
then we have my sister and her family for the night on Sunday
we are all off to dinner sunday night and they fly back to Sydney on Monday
and as far as we know we are still going to NSW on
Wednesday.......for a look see ooooh time away from the
girlies, but no gym for 3 days, I'll miss Balance, Kimax, Pump
Although we are still waiting for a definate yes, dh has
spoken to his referees who have been contacted, and its looking very
very very much like he has a new job.....
Fingers crossed we get word tomorrow or Friday.
Right now I am about to head to bed, I have a bit of a head
cold and a yucky cough, and I am surprisingly rather weary
tonight.
Phew! I'm not surprised you're weary. I'm exhausted just reading about your day! You need to chill out.. looks like your kitties are experts at that. Watch and learn.
ReplyDeleteOh Kate - moving again??!
ReplyDeleteI hope it is even better!