Sunday, March 20, 2011

Progress

I managed to get

My Garden blocks  ALL stitched

YAY

and now look like this


and I traced ALL the blocks for

Tis the Season and here are March's blocks


and we started to tackle the garden, then got distracted by an
offer of coffee lol.

On tonights agenda is to get my 1st block of 
 traced, flosses wound onto cards
needleturn pieces ready to stitch.

so happy I got some stitching done over the weekend
heres to a productive week between gym classes, WW weigh in,
a trip up the coast to collect dh, the girlies hectic lives, Grandmas birthday
and a visit from my sister and her family. Not to mention the
usual housework, washing and ironing to be,oh and its linen change day on Tuesday
blah

I am tired just thinking about it all lol


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a very productive FNSI, I like the fabrics on your My Garden blocks, I enjoyed making that quilt too.

    ReplyDelete