and I will confess I wasn't feeling all that good
about standing on the dreaded scales
you see I have had a bit of a naughty week
Friday I ate Hungry Jacks
23 points worth of HJ
then to compensate I did a 1hr Kimax class
so my HJ feast cost me
12 points because of Kimax, but I did have
a few drinkies on Friday night, oh and Thursday night
I didn't go to Zumba on Saturday
but we did walk approx 4 kms looking at the flood
but we did walk approx 4 kms looking at the flood
I didn't do Balance on Sunday
I went out for dinner last night and ate
2 little salads and a bowl of the
most yummiest hot chips
and washed it all down with 3 rum and cokes......
so what did the scales say tonight
-1.3kgs
now to make it through our trip to NSW
with no gym, nights out
and no gym....
I am taking my sneakers and I will be going for
long walks on the beach.
I am determined
not to gain weight this week
and I am ony 1.7kgs away from my 5% goal...
Go Me :)
great job on the weight loss!
ReplyDelete