Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where in the World.....

In 13 days I will be sitting in one of these


so I can sit in one of these



all the way to ?????

then 2 days later

I will sitting in one of these



so I can sit in one of these



all the way home.

and its a girlies free trip

thanks to Grandma and Grandpa who will be

girlie, kitty, puppy and house sitting.

Bring it on!






6 comments:

  1. hahah..you dag!!!!! so you off then? that will be fun to go have a little lookies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun. Hope it includes some sewing, fine dinning and great company

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are trying out to be an Airline Hostess then? Just not sure which one you want to work for, ah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so the countdown is on.......hope you enjoy your time away...nice that your folks can keep the home fires burning so you can get away.

    ReplyDelete