Having a great time here though, we do coffee out everyday, we potter, we shop, I have been to see our house, the house itself is fantastic but my much loved cottage garden that I spent lots of hours and lots of money on has met its maker, it's pretty much dead in parts and my front garden is just awful. Had a few words with the tenants and a few more with the real estate who have assured me it will be bought back to how it was when we left and not at our expense and they are getting a gardener in at their expense too I mean really how hard is it to turn on a tap everyday and water it.
We have a treatment schedule in place, is going to be a hard road to travel but you have to have a little faith I guess in the medical professionals that they are doing the right things.
Off up the coast on Tuesday to visit some patchwork shops, I went to see Pauline at Calico Crossroads put my name down for the next button club Lynette Anderson does and picked up my patterns and fabric for Gail Pan's Homecoming Lane I posted it home along with 2 quilt tops that I get to quilt on Frank when I get home.
Will also be having a quiet narky word with my siblings before I leave too I am very over their he said, she said behavior and to be honest I am just not interested in their crap I have other things to worry about these days like my mum and my boy who is having done health issues of his own.......
I have managed to get quite a bit of the stitchery I bought down with me done, it's Leanne Beasleys Sew, Laugh, Love it's very relaxing here and I have been sleeping so well I just hope I continue to sleep this well when I get home on Thursday
and mum LOVED her quilt :)

You sound so much more 'at peace' in yourself now that yuy have been to see you Mum and get a few things sorted. Was there aver any doubt that your Mum wouldn't like her quilt - it is gorgeous Kate. Such a shame you're not going to be there when I go to Tassie in March.
ReplyDeleteSafe trip home - Miche'le xx
so glad to hear that you have had a good time at home with the folks - good luck bringing the siblings into line and sorry to hear the boy has some health probs. Of course your mum loved her quilt! That was a no brainer. Have faith - that is the best thing to do.
ReplyDeletesounds like you are missing home,take care and love your beautiful stitchery.xx
ReplyDeleteKate that stitching is looking GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteGosh you are holding it all well. Well done you : o )
I'm with Michele - You sound so much better hun - Your mum would have loved having you home. Love your stitching as always.
ReplyDeleteHugs - Fee XX