Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Progress Reports

Progress  Report # 1

I went and spoke to Imogens teacher yesterday and
I am thrilled to say that my
sensitive, gentle, quiet little bean took it upon
herself to speak to him, without me there
he has spoken to 1 of the boys concerned
and still needs to speak to the other, in a hurry
because she told me today he and another 2 boys
were bullying her again today, so she went and told
her teacher again, hopefully there will be some
consequences this time.


Progress Report # 2.

I am offically EXCITED actually beyond
EXCITED

we are moving house.....to the other side of town
to the House on the Hill

the Harbour Masters house becomes vacant next month
and we are moving in.

YIPPEE

Progress Report # 3

I am still sewing down binding on
Em's quilt, it seems to be taking soooooo
much longer than any other quilt

but I must keep going, I promised dh
I would have it finished before he gets home on
Thursday

He is at The Australian Maritime College
doing a refresher course in the Ship Simulator

lucky bugger is staying at my mum and dads too

Hopefully the binding will be finished tonight
tomorrow I will share a photo and share the next
New York Beauty block I did today.


4 comments:

  1. So proud of your little one for speaking up for herself to the teacher - what a great life lesson. Congrats on getting the new house to move into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you will be a professional house mover.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope all goes well with the move.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, I love moving house, so exciting...

    ReplyDelete