Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sidetracked.....

But I did finish Em's quilt before I got sidetracked

see


I finished it late last night, folded it up and popped it into
the linen cupboard, after she went to school today I put it on her bed

she was very suprised this afternoon



My Pies and Tarts all finished


1 block left of my New York Beauty I was supposed to do it today


but this is what sidetracked me,


a little quilt,

Civil war Basket Quilt

all I need to do is stitch the binding down......

I love it and can't wait to make the next one :)

I joined Katheen Tracy's Small Quilts yahoo group
this is March, I am waiting for a book to arrive so I can
make January and February's quilts...

Hurry up postman!

Getting my haircut tomorrow and in the afternoon I wil get the last
NYB block done.


7 comments:

  1. Your daughter's quilt is just beautiful! She's a very lucky girl. The colours are so pretty & girly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt i lovely, you have been very busy

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so clever Kate i love them all ,i especially love the purple sashings in Em's quilt sets it right off,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sidetracked I dont think so....
    Em's quilt is so girly and beautiful, the pies and tarts are look good enough to eat. enjoy you rday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate,

    All your quilts are lovely. Some would call it sidetracked, I would call it creatively distracted.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate your daughters quilt is GREAT! Perfect for a big girl.

    Cannot believe how quickly you did the pie quilt! I know I should not be surprised...

    LOVELY basket quilt as well. Gosh you clever girl1

    ReplyDelete