Sunday, April 15, 2012

A day of Rest!

Not in this house lol

I woke up, sent Miss Em and hubby off to soccer
put a venison roast into the slow cooker, 3 out of 5
liked the meat, Miss Imogen and I didn't enjoy it at all!

then got stuck into packing boxes.

I actually just wanted to sort out the kitchen, clean out the
cupboards of all that is unused and unwanted

10 + cartons later, we have the barest of essentials
left in the kitchen.

Cookbooks, plastic ware, baking dishes,
nick naks and my kitchen  timer collection,
mixing bowls and pyrex ware. Appliances that
won't be used in the next week, all PACKED

The top of the fridge is empty except for
2 yummy wire chicken baskets.

and hubby has carted the boxes from upstairs and my sewing
room into the garage
ready to load into the car on Thursday and take to the new house

I am very over removalist boxes.

So pleased its done though, there isn't much else I can pack
into boxes as the rest is going to be shifted as is, from the
wardrobes here straight into the wardrobes there.

I still haven't packed my sewing machine and I have a
couple of sneaky projects left out, I think tomorrow I might
have a 'mental health' day and sew, before I
have to pack the machine up.

Hurry Up Thursday, I want into the new house NOW!


2 comments:

  1. YOu getting there Kate.

    Shame you did not like the venison. My uncle used to serve it a lot when we went for roast - I was that keen on it either... I assume it was tender? Just the taste was not to your liking? I am really trying hard to like kangaroo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate
    How exciting you are moving again, I bet you are so over packing boxes. It will be worth it when you are settled in to your new house with beautiful ocean views. You sure have been sewing up a storm, well done

    ReplyDelete