Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Its Shrinking :) :) :)

This is what met you at the garage door on Sunday



lots and lots of boxes, the pile has grown since

I finished packing up my sewing room today,
took down my design wall :(
packed all my little quilts that were hanging up
took the skirt of the quilting frame
packed up all my cutting mats and rulers

but I just couldn't bring myself to pack my sewing machine
away, my current project or my little cutting mat

maybe tomorrow I will do that

I packed all the wine into boxes
dusted the hutch, tv, bookcases
packed up the crystal cabinet, have packed all
I can until we go

while I was busy downstairs, Sophie and her bestie Miss E
were upstairs playing monopoly with Henry


Emma was on a scout excursion, while she was out they went to the
rockpools to clean up the little beach and to look in the rockpools
all was good until she slipped on a rock


look at the mess she made of her knee, poor girl

Tomorrow we have Master A and Miss K coming over for a couple
of hours to have a final play with the girls before they leave on Thursday
(they lived in our new house, mum has a new Marine Pilots job up north)

and other than that we have no plans.

and to top it all off its supposed to pour here
until Saturday
10-20mm Wed
20-40mm Thur
40-80mm Fri

aren't I going to have fun running from house to car, car to house in that
delightful weather.

We get the keys tomorrow afternoon

YIPPEE

and the bestest news ever

Mum saw one of her Cancer doctors today and on her latest xray
her lung tumor has shrunk significantly she said that it was very
obvious before treatment and now its hard to see it. She is thrilled

SO AM I, I know that she will never be cured of it, but YAY YAY YAY

her horrid radiation and baby chemo has worked


4 comments:

  1. That is fantastic news about your mum xx and that knee looks a little sore :( I lookforward to seeing the views from your new home and your new sewing space. Take care, especially running back and forth in the wet

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news about your mum and boy moving day has come up fast,hope all goes well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about your Mum, I hope it continues.... Good Luck with your house move, whats a little water LOL, enjoy your new place xx

    ReplyDelete