My car rego runs out on Christmas Eve, so I received my renewal and off I went to the local Transport department to change it over from Tasmania to Western Australia and I left there so frustrated.
My car is less than 12 months old, I have owned it from new (and have the proof) I had the relevant paperwork filled out but no its not that easy, all my paperwork has to go to Perth WTF #1, paperwork is faxed to Perth, the tare weight wasn't acceptable WTF # 2, so I rang dh who works at the Port, do you have a weighbridge Yep he said so I went to the Port and had the car weighed on the weighbridge, back to transport the girl still didn't know if that was going to be acceptable so she called Perth and they said Yep that's fine. So I am still waiting to hear if I can change the rego, told DH that if Perth says NO again I'll just renew it in Tasmania and pay the fine if I get pulled over. Heaven help transport if they say no this time.
See I am 100% frustrated today.
Will share the photo of the tree skirt and our Kindy graduate later tonight, I sewed the last piece of binding down at 11:58pm last night!
Hold on girl!! I was in the RTA (NSW) one day and a poor lady left there screaming at them!!
ReplyDeleteHang on..it'll pass :o)
hugs
Robyn xx