Monday, July 13, 2009

100% done

Finally, after pulling a late late night (1am to bed) I have 100% finished Frumpa's quilt :)

Didn't help that we lost power for over an hour, and as I was about to climb into bed, because it was so cold and dark, the power came back on, so I sat myself down and spent the next 3hrs sewing on binding I refused to go to bed until it was done because it HAS to go in the post TODAY no if's, but's or why's, Frumpa has his surgery tomorrow and hopefully Wednesday or Thursday he will be sitting up in his hospital bed opening up his parcel of love from us.

No photo as yet, I will be back later today with 1 or 2, and the accuquilt quilt pattern I am doing is coming along well, I just need to get some cotton's today to do the applique with so I wil share a picture of that too.

I wonder if Aus Post has an express bag big enough???????

Have a great day I have some serious cleaning to do (blah)

No comments:

Post a Comment