Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pay It Forward

The pressure is on the days are ticking by until my PIF gifts are due.
Today in the mail box was this, from Amanda



and inside were these goodies, this has a little heart hanger too, and Henry had to have a look see too, because he might just have been able to squeeze his ample self into that post bag if I let him!


some gorgeous fat quarters from Midsomer Quilting which will be fabulous for the Christmas Story quilt, and a funky little bookmark, I LOVE the house fabric

and a UK magazine.

and card that had a little kitty who looked abit like Henry :) although Henry doesn't seem to like the comparison lol.

Thank You so much Amanda I LOVED getting this parcel.

and speaking of Pay It Forward there is still one more spot, in return for joining you will get a yummy PIF gift from moi.

Go on you know you want too.

No comments:

Post a Comment