Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Productivity = photo's

I borrowed the girlies camera batteries, shhhh don't tell them

and in very random order


The 'neglected one's' surprise wall hanging she has absolutely NO IDEA that its happening. This is what I am doing at night when the girlie's are all in bed........when I should be hand quilting lol




The centre of my quilt is from the book 9 patch pizazz, I 'designed' the rest of it, this quilt top used about 5 metres of fabric, almost 1000 metres of cotton and 5 bobbin refills not the best picture but you get the idea and best of all it is the perfect size for my bed.







The centre of Frumpa's lap quilt, I am off to the shop today for border fabrics x 3 , the pattern is supposed to be Cubed Lattice but as I only used 1 light fabric the effect just isn't there......oh well, I am sure that Frumpa will love it :) and if he doesn't DH does, he dropped some mighty big hints last night that he really really really LOVED it lol.





Ta da the quilt top on my bed, just needs a 2inch border added and its good to go to the quilter :)




So you have to agree there is some major productivity happening in this house at the moment.

Happy sewing we are about to go fabric shopping




1 comment:

  1. You have been very busy!
    Love the quilt you are making from the girlie drawings. It is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete