Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Week ahead

With dancing


school


gymnastics


work


food shopping


lots of sewing too hopefully

our removalist quotes will start trickling in too, the first company will be here on Thursday so hopefully the quote isn't too scary and it won't be too long before this is in our driveway (again) loading us up and yes we filled both these containers




and then to out the front of our very own house blocking half the street again lol, unloading :)



poor poor removalists our house is on the lower side of our street, and we are on a steep steep block with no easy access with anything out the back let alone getting furniture to the downstairs so they are very brave men for tackling our house, but they got is all out so I am sure they will get it back in, mum has offered to fly over to help pack and take the kitty's and naughty puppy home but I figure whats another $1500 for them to pack it in a day and pack it properly compared to me packing over 2 weeks and still not getting it done in time

I really don't enjoy moving but this time I think I am going to LOVE it :)

don't forget about my giveaway go here and here leave a comment before midnight July 31st and it all could be YOURS

have a great day I am off to the post office and into work for a coffee :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of gear to move! All the very best!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete