haven't you played Murder in the Dark oops Light.
Our littlest girlie came out tonight and said 'come on guys, lets play murder in the light' so they all went out into the hallway and had a quick game lol.
We had a 4th child today, a friends 10 year old and the kids had a GREAT day, there was no fighting, no yelling, no sulking having said that the littlest girlie had some issues as she was being left out but was made happy by going to town with me this morning and then out with DH this afternoon, our friend will be back again on Monday :) and then once the bus form is sorted, he'll be coming home with the girls on the bus twice a week the girls are very excited.
DH had today off we have just pottered I pulled out A Christmas Story and made a start on the wallhanging quilt, I am a bit over making BIG quilt tops so this is my distraction, another friend showed me her's the other night at sewing and its not as big as I imagined so I have enlarged the patterns, I managed to complete the 1st applique block tonight and I am using needleturn to applique. I will share my progress as I make it. Its UFO day at work tomorrow so I am going to go and hopefully get the 2nd block completed.
and I was doing my blog rounds earlier I visited here and found this as a kit :)
and I am very tempted to order it........
I ordered a book last night Nancy Halvorsen's 'Happy Holidays to You' and a little something to make as a PIF gift!!!!
Have a great weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment