I even made a label or 2, I had a dating error on the 1st, as its not July 22009 oops lol

Fluffy quilting on the back. Harry and Hnry approve the comfiness of it, they have been chief quilt testers :) sorry not the best piccie of it, and it is actually a dark navy colour with lil white japanese dots. I used verigated blue thread then I used clear thread to do the light blue squares and triangles, I don't like clear thread lol

and happy mail all the way from the USA, from Tammy its the pincushion swap, Tammy sent me some gorgeous buttons, a lacy hankie thingie which she used to wrap the PC, some lovely paper Prima flowers and a lovely little lace doily thingie with friends embroidered on it. Just gorgeous, Thanks Tammy :

and ta da the pin cushion

I Love Happy Mail :)


Your quilt looks great, and is bound to be very much appreciated.
ReplyDelete