Sunday, July 12, 2009

Still at it

Arrrrrgh binding I love sewing it down it means that the project is FINISHED, in this case, its staring at me saying sew me, sew me so tonight I am going to 'sew it down' ALL of it, well I really only have half left to do and seeing as it really needs to go in the mail tomorrow I NEED to do it today.

I started a new project last night, well I cut the fabric, ran it throught the AccuCut, makes it sooooo much easier, made piles, made a mess lol but I had fun, until DH sidetracked me lol, so here I am at 6:33 AM up and getting ready to clean up my mess from last night (you can't see the dining table lol) so I thought well while the cherubs are all sleeping I would have a quick surf of the www, drink some coffee and enjoy the quiet because it will not last lol. I give them 30 minutes before they are up and fighting over what to watch on foxtel, issues of the child kind, I sometimes wish my issues were as simle as theirs ;)

Well my mess is calling have a great day, happy stitching, and stay warm (14 degrees here today its a cold one, I am about to put the heat pump on ) I will be back later with Frumpa's quilt and progress shots of the new project.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know that feeling - too many things to do - hope your littlies are kind to you today and look forward to seeing the quilt!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete