Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today

I took the girlies to see Hannah Montana, and I will admit right here that I enjoyed it, lots of laughs, toe tapping music and at the end 3 happy girlie's, so we had sausage rolls on the beachfront, discovered Lenards Chicken had finally opened, bought some Sweet Thai Chilli spring rolls for tea and came home!




Took my lil car to the car wash for a bath looks so nice now but will be filthy again within the week, the joys of dirt driveways and rain.

Off to sewing tonight not planning on doing much just seeing everyone and having coffee dh has a date! Its the 3rd Origin game, Go The Mighty Maroons

We are grocery shopping tomorrow and hopefully I'll get a lil bit of sewing in, and no plans for the rest of the week

I dug out my Pies and Tarts BOM yesterday and sewed a few more last night, is it bad of me to still be working on month 2 when month 6 arrived a week or so ago.....

My dad got his quilt this morning and he loves it, and some of the nurses made him unwrap it again so they could see, mum said its on his chair waiting for him to get out of hospital. His operation was a success apparently, and mum laughed when the dr told them that there would be no more babies for them and I admit I thought that was great and had a good giggle too.

So its been a great day all around, I hope yours was just a great :)

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear the op went well and that they're in good spirits! He'll love recuperating under your quilt as it's a bit chilly in Tassie at the moment!
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete