Monday, December 20, 2010

Do you

like my new header photo?

I found it last week when I spent 2 hours transfering all my photos over to the external hardrive.

There were some pearlers in there

many moons ago when I was'into' scrapbooking, I would take a christmas photo each year for our christmas cards.

This was taken in 2006, in the middle of a North Queensland downpour in December.

The twosome were 5 and my baby had just turned 3

Makes me giggle when I look at it.

would love to know what Miss I was thinking, Miss E obviously wasn't doing what Miss S wanted, hence the smack on the head with the H lol lol lol

Hope your 'old' christmas photos still make you giggle.

4 comments:

  1. Great photo! Very aussie look to it, togs and santa hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one beautiful picture love it

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owwwww that is just so darling and certainly worthy of sending a copy to those card people, it's just so professional looking. awesome
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - Happy Christmas to you All!
    Hugs - Lrline♥

    ReplyDelete